Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 7, 2016

Konichiwa Tokyo Once Again!

Never cross in my mind that I will be back to Tokyo once again after a year (My Blogpost: Tokyo After 5 Years) - and this time around, it's my third visit! Another of my family annual trip and as usual, they chosen Japan instead of other country. No wonder people said, "Once Went Japan, Almost Every Year Feels Like Going Back Japan!"

Imagine came to Japan for the 5th time, this is my first and initial experience of wearing Yukata, the traditional Japanese garment. And it's absolutely free of charge.

Basically, we just solely focus the city of Tokyo without going any outskirt towns within our 8 days and 7 nights trip there. Some of the popular attractions like Shibuya, Harajuku, Asakusa I went for the third time. I posted few of my photos in Instagram, so do follow me there!


Just a short and brief post here and I have the feelings that I will be back Tokyo again. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét