Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 9, 2011

6 Out Of 8 East Asia - DONE!

Small Note: Actually, I'm not really having 11 days of holidays but the real actual amount of holidays I had was 20 days. 11 days were officially one but the other 9 days sendiri holidays punya. This means I am skipping my class for almost 2 weeks.

As you know, I had just came back from holidays in South Korea and thank God, this trip can be consider to be one of the best and remarkable holidays I ever had. The main reason was because I am the organiser for this South Korea trip and it took me more than 3 months for the planning process. Although not completely 100% according to the plan, but I'm satisfied with the end results. mrgreen

Surprisingly for me was within 1 year, I managed to travel 6 out of 8 countries and territories of East Asia. wink

DT Around East Asia

DT's Travel Journal Around East Asia

  • Besides Hong Kong which I'd been for 3 times, all is my first time trip ever.
  • Been to China twice but different district and cities.
  • Out of 6, Taiwan is the only one that it was not backpacking trip but we followed organised tour guide.
  • Out of 6, Japan is the only one that I didn't boarding with Air Asia.

Somehow, I would love to visit the above countries again even though including Hong Kong. So many places that I didn't manage to cover and it makes me feel a bit regret. For eg: Nara and Kobe in Japan; Busan in South Korea; Shanghai in China and more. [I would blog what I'd miss and loves to cover if I go these countries again in my future post]


So, did you manage to guess which are the TWO countries of East Asia that I haven't left my footprints on?

800px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg 800px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg
The answer are: North Korea & Mongolia [Photo credit to Wikipedia]

For these 2 countries, it has not yet listed in my current travelling list unless I receive a sudden invitation again just like my previous Japan trip.


So, now I'd done travel around East Asia and guess which part will be my next target???

Before I end this short post, I have a lil surprised for my readers but please do make sure check out on my next post.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét