Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 10, 2011

It's Time To Say Goodbye, Taiwan!

Finally, it comes to the end. Gosh! Initially, I thought that my Taiwan post will only be around like 7-8 posts but ends up to almost 20 posts. What to do? If I choose to cramp everything in few post, there will be a consequences where I might end up got nothing to update for my blog. Therefore, I prefer to divide into few post and by doing that too, I can even share more photo!


Now, let's back to the topic. On the final day, we woke up as early in the morning to catch our flight around 10 am. At least 3 hours required in order to check in for international flight and the journey from our hotel to Taoyuan International Airport was almost 1 hour. Oh my! I was damn sleepy while doing my last minute packing.

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 01
There even a flora exhibition in the airport.


Although Taoyuan International Airport being listed as Taiwan's largest airport, I don't think it is bigger enough if compare to Osaka International Airport, Japan and Hong Kong International Airport. Guess you can cover almost all the area in less than an hour.

In order to kill the time because we reached too early, my bros and I plan to do last visit of Taiwan's 7-Eleven. I really kind adored most of East Asia's 7-Eleven except for the outlet located in China. Sometimes, it makes you wander around this small tiny little shop for hundred times. Unlike the Malaysia one, Taiwan's 7-Eleven got so many things to see and buy especially when comes to their foods and beverages. My two lil bros almost visited all the 7-Eleven they came across.

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 02
Onigiri taste so much better than Malaysia one.


Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 03
Spotted #1: Taipei International Flora Expo iconic - so cute and I love the purple one.

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 04
Spotted #2: A damn tall Christmas tree

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 05
Spotted #3: A 6 feet tall Gundam. Anyone love Gundam? My bros are huge fans of Gundam.


It's the time to bid goodbye to Taiwan and luckily by the time that the plane to take-off, the rain stopped. Before this, it was rain cats and dogs for almost 2 days once we reached Taipei. The journey from Taipei, Taiwan to Kota Kinabalu took almost 3 hours and eveytime when I on board, I would specifically request for window seat. The reason why is because of this especially going back Kota Kinabalu on the day time.

Aerial view of Sabah
Aerial view of Kota Kinabalu - What a wonderful city! Don't you think so?

And if you happen to notice my blog header, yes! This is the photo I used for the background.

So, that's the final epic of my Taiwan travelogue. Guess most of you also bored with my same old travel tales. Ok, now it comes to the end by the way. Anyway, I would like to thanks for those who drop by and most importantly thanks so much for those who continuously leave by a comment or two. Seriously, I am so touching. Might some gift for you all at the end of the year (you know who you are).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét