Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 1, 2012

2012 First Trip - Phuket (Sneak Peek)

Phuket 01
Sawatdee Kaa สวัสดี

Live from Phuket! Just came back from Jakarta, Indonesia 10 days ago, now I'm on vacation again. This time around, I'm going with another different geng of mine. Noticed that I always travelling with different kind of group of friends.

Although it is too hot, Phuket is absolutely a wonderful place to relax your body, mind and soul. Many people recommended Phuket for honeymoon and I am absolutely agree with that. So if you are beach lover, this is one truly place for you to be.

Take a look at what had I did in Phuket for the past few days:

Phuket 02
Visiting Wat Chalong, the largest of Phuket's temple

Phuket 03
Viewing a spectacular views of Karon and Kata beaches on the south side of Phuket from Karon View Point.
Phuket 04
Watching the famous sunset from Promthep Cape

Phuket 05
A visit to Phuket is incomplete without visiting their beach - Patong Beach

Don't underestimate Phuket's night life. It is truly live and happening every night in the Phuket city. We even went to watch 2 of Phuket's famous nightlife show:

Phuket 07
Simon Cabaret - The Asia's famous Ladyboy Show

Phuket 06
Phuket FantaSea - The Ultimate Cultural Theme Park

What more can I said about Phuket? A small island but comes with everything.
Phuket 08
I am absolutely in love with Phuket.

And for your information, this is scheduled post because I am currently shopping around their night market which only open on weekend.
Pai-kawn ไปก่อน!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét