Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2012

Snapshot Sunday: Eiffel Tower, France

Small Note: Another new segment of Travel & Living Journal of DT - "Snapshot Sunday". Besides to serve as showcase of the photo I took from my previous trip, this segment also serve for the purpose to reminiscence my old travel post, especially for the new readers. Most of the travel blog I bumped into will have something like "Travel Photo for the Week" but I came out with this segment. Don't want being recognise as copycat mah, as I damn hate copycat!


Eiffel Tower, France

Many people claimed this place to be City of Romance, but for me, it is one truly "City of Lights". Eiffel Tower is a prominent symbol for both France and Paris. A ring of 12 golden stars around Eiffel Tower represents France as part of the European Union.


Check out my old travel post: Around Europe in 20 Days [Part 1: Paris]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét