Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 5, 2015

Accommodations I Stayed Before

LATEST UPDATED ON 27.08.2015
 
List of the accommodations I stayed before:
(This list will be updated from time to time)

MALAYSIA
Sabah 
Johor
klia2
LCCT Airport
Malacca
Penang
Perak
      Putrajaya
      Sarawak
      CAMBODIA
      Siem Reap

      CHINA
      Shenzhen

      HONG KONG

      INDONESIA
      Bali
      Bandung
      Jakarta

      JAPAN
      Osaka
      Tokyo

      PHILIPPINES 
      Manila

      SINGAPORE

      SOUTH KOREA
      Jeju
      Seoul

      TAIWAN

      THAILAND
      Bangkok
      Hatyai
        Phuket

        Disclaimer:
        The reviews of all the accommodation above truly based on my own personal experience and are my genuine and honest opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with those establishment.

            Không có nhận xét nào:

            Đăng nhận xét