Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 7, 2011

Why i like mentaiko so much.

I cannot be friends with you if you dunno what is mentaiko wtf.

That’s like my favorite food in the whole world. (I know. I considered changing my blog name to Mentaikoland.com but like i just kinda renewed the domain plus it is also harder to rhyme with anything so yea.)

Anyway this useless video is about why i like mentaiko so much.

Now you know what to cook for me next time. YOU ARE WELCOME.

I subbed it this time so don’t scold me anymore!!!

Vain pic of the day!!

Extra one for you because i will be away to SG (Yay! Watch out for a rude and kiam Malaysian bimbo who orders tap water in your swanky restaurant, y’all!!) so i know you jerks will miss me.

.

.

.

[ad]

“CHEESIE Y U NO STOP TRAVELING?!” I know right. U Jelly? lol

Wanna travel but low on budget? There’s a ground arrangements package for 4D3N Guilin-Lipu-Yangshuo Tour at RM99 instead of RM599 from HwaJing Travel & Tours, brought to you by Milkadeal.com!

Ok that’s guys, BAI!! ^^


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét