Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 12, 2012

Family Gathering in Kuching, Sarawak

Just when I thought I need to wait for at least another 6 months for another trip of mine right after back from Bangkok trip last month of October, no, it didn't happened. Out of sudden, my dad requested all of us including my Boyfie and even my sister and her boyfriend from Singapore for a family trip to my second hometown, Kuching. I wasn't born in Kuching anyway but I was part of Sarawakian cause both of my parents were. I went back Kuching like almost once every year but since after I went college, I seldom went back.

It was kinda last minute decision, we decided to fly with Malaysia Airlines after compared the airfare between both AirAsia and Malaysia Airlines. So, don't always think that AirAsia is cheaper all the time but do the comparison with Malaysia Airlines first. I did flew with Malaysia Airlines when I back from my Bangkok trip last month of October.

MAS Air Ticket With Boyfie
My second trip with Boyfie this year after our Hong Kong & Macau trip in September. 

Kuching 2012 07
To my surprised, we flew with Malaysia Airlines new Boeing aircraft. I can even charged my smartphone inside the aircraft. Cool man! I always wanna blog my flying experience with Malaysia Airlines but too many travel posts in queue. :S

360 Urban Resort Hotel
We stayed in 360 Urban Resort Hotel. A service apartment hotel with spacious living room and kitchen costs RM150 per night only. It's freaking cheap because this hotel operated and owned by my dad's classmate. Will blog about this in the upcoming post. 

Since this was the first time for both my Boyfie & my sister's bf visited Kuching, therefore my uncle brought us around and visited some of their museum.

Kuching 2012 04
Sarawak Museum Old Building 

Kuching 2012 05

Kuching 2012 06

Kuching 2012 03

Kuching 2012 01
The Spring, the largest lifestyle shopping mall in the state. Went here just to take photo of the tall Christmas tree. I didn't bought anything cause most of the shops inside are available too in Kota Kinabalu city such as Padini, Guess, Mango, Esprit, Quiksilver, Roxy La Senza and more. 

We didn't wandered around Kuching much cause there are quite few of family events being held throughout the trip. 

Kuching 2012 10
My mom's uncle and aunty 71st & 81st birthday celebration. That little gal in blue dress I blogged about her before - click HERE.

Kuching 2012 09
My brother and my sister's boyfriend birthday celebration.
 A group photo of my grandpa and grandma of mommy's side together with all the grandchildren. I am the eldest one but I think soon or later, I am the shortest among all of them.

3 days 3 nights in Kuching with Boyfie were indeed too short for us but we had a very big and huge family gathering, not just on my mom's side but on my dad's side too. I did met my twin cousin too, who has the exact same birthday as mine - same day, same month and same year too. Just the time were different. Might going to Kuching again for her wedding soon.

Last but not least, my Kuching trip seems like more towards food adventures. Eat eat eat is what we did throughout the trip. That's the reason why I refused back to Kuching cause I always putting on weight with all the delicious and cheap foods.

Kuching 2012 08
Tiger prawns, sea cucumbers, crabs, scallops, fresh fish and more cooked by my aunt and her husband who owned seafood restaurant in Kubah Ria in conjuction with my brother's birthday celebration.

Kuching 2012 11
 All the notable local foods and meals that we had. It's dirt cheap where you can get Kolo Mee as low as RM2.60 with so many char siew. Will blog about this too in the upcoming post.

Kuching 2012 02
Kuching South City Council Cat Statue is wearing the X'mas costume.

So here, I concluded that this City of Cats marked as my 10th trip for the year 2012 itself. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét