Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 5, 2011

2011 REVIVE BATTLE OF THE STATE CONTEST

As you may or may not know…. I run marathons few times a year.. not full 42k but at least 21k which is half the craziness.

I get dehydrated and tired after each run and guess what I drink in order to get me back up in stamina and strength? It’s none other than REVIVE ISOTONIC DRINK!

Why am I talking about this? Cos i am super excited as they people REVIVE are organising a contest.

It’s like a contest tailored for me! HahaHAHAA. All we need to do is just:

- take a photo/video according to the weekly theme
- upload
- and WIN!

Omg so easy to win speaking about this makes me excited again lol

In order to win, you need to be creative! The more creative you get, the more points you earn. It’s that simple!

Individual Prizes
RM 1000 for participation with the most points at the end of the week*
RM 5000 for participation with the most points after 6 weeks
RM 5000 for best video after 6 weeks
8x RM 3000 category awards to be announced at the end of the competition

Go and Like the Revive Facebook page now and join the contest!
http://apps.facebook.com/revivecup

You can check out some submissions in the FB page to get inspired.

Theme:
Week of 15th May (now) – Urban Surfing
Week of 22nd May (this Sunday) – ‘Big Small’
Week of 29th May (next Sunday) – ‘Play sport in non-sport setting’

Oh btw… REVIVE has got a new look!

REV REV REV YO!

I’m thirsty already and I’m gonna go get my fix of REVIVE ISOTONIC DRINK now. BYE!


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét