Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Lotte World in Seoul, Korea! SNSD Was Here!

After lunching and the short walk at Chinatown, Incheon, the bus took us to SEOUL!!!!!!!!!! The capital of Korea. Unfortunately the time we travelled to Seoul was also the time when ppl got off work.. It took us about 3 hours to reach… and when we arrived, it was already 6pm :(

Lotte World is an indoor themepark + shopping arcade right in the middle of Seoul. it’s amazing how they can fit such huge architecture in the middle of the city. This is the main part of the theme park. Skating rink.

Right behind me when I was snapping the skating rink was this stage where performance are held every hour.

I was SUPER EXCITED when I was here… why? COS SNSD WAS HERE BEFORE! Check out this video!

Hehehehe

… and I was here too! Jyeahhh!

Ok I took some photos of the rides there

Different area has different themes.

No. I didnt go on the merry-go-round. lol

You need at least 1 day to fully enjoy Lotte World cos all the rides had super long queues!

MORE TOMORROW! For now, check out a video I recorded at Lotte World.


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét